Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Minneapolis
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Minneapolis Minnesota enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your brand as a transparent supplement to your regular network services group. This can help you grow your revenue, close gaps in your service offerings, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT admins, and data security professionals have acted as seamless supplements to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support company with two decades of experience delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers seamless resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but a hassle to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support providers do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations an affordable way to retain their own branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see additional details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is offered throughout the US at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit service requests via your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your specified mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a sole source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without having to say no to opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house support team, responding to your management, and invoices you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation platform to make sure all services delivered are fully described. This allows your IT support organization to transfer service assignments to in-house personnel once you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional opportunities beyond your core fields of excellence and open new territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support firm by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent offers world-class support in a broad range of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large team of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Effective remote service saves money and produces fast results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Minneapolis, Minnesota Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers can deliver Minneapolis, Minnesota companies a broad range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Organizations in Minneapolis, Minnesota
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Minneapolis, Minnesota, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.