Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Minneapolis organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Minneapolis, Minnesota companies to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these products and
help you to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Minneapolis, Minnesota organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.