Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Minneapolis organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Minneapolis, Minnesota businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations use a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Minneapolis, Minnesota company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.