Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Minneapolis company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Minneapolis, Minnesota organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your current conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Minneapolis, Minnesota business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.