Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Mission Viejo company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Mission Viejo, California businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed for a remote workforce can be particularly challenging if you have to manage a combination of worker-owned hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering online help for both outdated as well as modern technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for making necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to help you to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to create a safe connection for authenticated remote workers to use IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a telecommuter to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology gives IT managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert online consulting for setting up home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting an entire household and visitors, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance and security issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by delivering expertise like Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Line-of-business applications might require redundant Internet connections in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for identifying service providers, selecting sensible service offerings, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Mission Viejo, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.