Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, security, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Mission Viejo company to select the right tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Mission Viejo, California businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed for an at-home work environment can be particularly challenging if you must manage a combination of worker-owned hardware like desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote support for both legacy as well as current technologies in virtual office venues enables you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary updates. Services available from Progent to help your company to create a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to create a secure connection for authorized at-home employees to access IT assets located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for safe VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable an at-home worker to view and use a data center computer's desktop. This gives network managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online consulting for setting up home routers from a range of vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by families and visitors, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput as well as security issues. Progent can help you to resolve these problems by delivering services that include Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP integration assistance.
- Internet access methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Line-of-business applications may demand backup Internet connections in the event the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for selecting Internet service providers, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Mission Viejo, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.