Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Mission Viejo company to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Mission Viejo, California companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required for a remote workforce can be especially complex if you have to accommodate a mix of personal hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing remote support for both outdated and modern technologies in virtual office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for making essential updates. Services available from Progent to help your company to implement a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authorized at-home workers to use IT assets situated at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow an at-home worker to view and use a data center computer's desktop. This provides network managers significant control over the computing environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier remote support for setting up routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting families and visitors, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can cause performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by providing expertise that include Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Business-critical processes might demand redundant Internet connections in the event the primary connection fails. Progent offers expertise for identifying service providers, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and integrating high-availability Internet access. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Mission Viejo, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.