Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Mobile
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Mobile Alabama enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your company's own branding as a seamless augmentation of your in-house network support team. This can help you add to your revenue, flesh out your service offerings, create happy customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, desktop support specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless supplements to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of background delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms features transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for customers who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful service desk. But modern ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but challenging to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support companies do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT support organizations a practical way to retain their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
To see more information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is offered throughout the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit incident reports via your own branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a request to your specified email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows your support team to act as a sole source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without having to turn down new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service team, responding to your management, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting system to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This enables your IT support organization to shift account assignments to in-house personnel once you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and safely accept more opportunities outside your main fields of excellence and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network service provider by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large team of high-level consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective remote support cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Mobile, Alabama Companies
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants can deliver Mobile, Alabama businesses a wide range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Organizations in Mobile, Alabama
To learn more information about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Mobile, Alabama, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.