Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Mobile organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Mobile, Alabama companies to with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Mobile, Alabama business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.