Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Mobile company to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Mobile, Alabama companies to with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for additional Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Mobile, Alabama company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.