Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Mobile organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Mobile, Alabama companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad selection of video conferencing products from major technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can assist you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for additional Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help you to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Mobile, Alabama company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.