Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Modesto
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Modesto California enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your brand as a transparent augmentation of your regular IT support group. These services can help you grow your revenue, close gaps in your service offerings, create happy customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security professionals have worked as transparent extensions to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT service firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of experience delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices you directly and works under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an effective Help Desk. But modern ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but challenging to configure and manage. Smaller IT support companies seldom have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT support organizations a practical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service organizations leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the range of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For additional information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit requests by means of your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a message to your specified mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to act as a single point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can build your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service group, under your coordination, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting platform to ensure that all services performed are fully described. This enables your IT support organization to transfer account responsibilities to internal personnel once you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and affordably take on additional opportunities beyond your core fields of excellence and serve additional geographies without assuming the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network service provider by delivering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad array of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable roster of senior consultants available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support ranging from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Modesto, California Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants can deliver Modesto, California organizations a wide array of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Firms in Modesto, California
For additional details about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Modesto, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.