Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Modesto
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Modesto California allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your company's own branding as a transparent augmentation of your regular network services team. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, fill out your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network engineers, desktop support specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent extensions to the support staffs of some of the country's largest IT service firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with 20 years of experience delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers offers transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only costly to license and staff, but also challenging to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support providers do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an economical way to keep their company branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
To see additional details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is offered across the country at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients submit requests via your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your designated email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows your support team to act as a sole source for practically all technical expertise your customers may need. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to decline new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house support team, under your coordination, and invoices you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully documented. This enables support group to shift service assignments to in-house consultants when you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently take on more jobs beyond your main areas of expertise and serve new territories without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT support firm by delivering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable team of senior consultants available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Remote Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective remote support saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Modesto, California Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers can provide Modesto, California companies a broad range of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in Modesto, California
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Modesto, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.