Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Modesto company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Modesto, California companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure required to support an at-home work environment can be particularly complex if you must manage a combination of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and laptops, routers, and wireless APs from different manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote help for both outdated and modern IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for making essential upgrades. Services available from Progent to assist you to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to establish a secure connection for authorized at-home workers to use IT resources located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for secure VPN tunneling for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow an at-home worker to view and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This technology gives IT managers more control over the digital environment of telecommuters and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert remote support for deploying home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by families and visitors, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput and security problems. Progent can assist you to resolve these problems by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Business-critical processes may require backup Internet access in the event the normal connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for identifying Internet service providers, choosing sensible service offerings, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet connections. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Modesto, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.