Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Modesto organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Modesto, California organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be especially complicated if you have to accommodate a mix of personal hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering remote support for both outdated as well as modern IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for making essential updates. Support services available from Progent to assist your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN technology allows you to establish a secure connection for authenticated at-home employees to access IT resources situated at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to configure and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide range of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a teleworker to view and use a remote PC's desktop. This provides IT managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers expert online support for setting up home routers from a range of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting families and guests, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can cause throughput as well as security problems. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering services that include Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point integration assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Mission-critical applications may require redundant Internet connections in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for identifying Internet service providers, choosing sensible service offerings, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Modesto, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.