Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Monterey organization to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Monterey, California organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be especially complicated if you have to manage a combination of worker-owned hardware like desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering online support for both outdated and modern technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential upgrades. Services offered by Progent to assist you to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to create a secure tunnel for authorized remote employees to access IT resources situated at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to configure and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for secure VPN tunneling for a broad range of endpoint devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a teleworker to view and use a remote PC's desktop. This provides network managers substantial control over the digital environment of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online support for configuring routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting families and visitors, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can help businesses to resolve these problems by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Business-critical processes may demand redundant Internet connections in case the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for picking Internet service providers, selecting sensible service packages, and setting up redundant Internet access. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Monterey, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.