Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Naples company to select the right tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Naples, Florida companies to with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure needed for a remote work environment can be especially complicated if you have to manage a mix of personal equipment like PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from an assortment of vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote help for both legacy as well as current IT products in remote office venues allows you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement necessary upgrades. Services available from Progent to assist you to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology makes it possible to create a safe tunnel for authorized at-home employees to use IT assets located at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can help your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a wide selection of devices such as Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable an at-home worker to see and use a remote computer's desktop. This technology provides network managers significant control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for integrating routers from all major vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by an entire household and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create throughput and security issues. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by delivering services like Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Vital processes may demand backup Internet connections in the event the normal connection fails. Progent offers expertise for identifying Internet service providers, selecting appropriate bandwidth and data volume packages, and configuring high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Naples, Florida company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.