Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Naples company to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Naples, Florida companies to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk services, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be particularly complex if you must manage a combination of worker-owned equipment such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering online help for both legacy as well as current technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for implement essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to implement a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network technology allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authorized at-home employees to access IT assets situated at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to deploy and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a wide range of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable an at-home worker to see and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This gives network managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online support for deploying home routers from all major vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by an entire household and guests, are commonly used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these issues by delivering services that include Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup help.
- Internet access methods impact the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Mission-critical processes may demand redundant Internet access in the event the normal connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for identifying service providers, selecting sensible service bundles, and setting up redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Naples, Florida company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.