Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Naples company to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Naples, Florida companies to with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure required for an at-home work environment can be particularly challenging if you have to manage a mix of personal hardware such as PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from various manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing remote support for both outdated as well as modern technologies in remote office venues enables you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement necessary upgrades. Services offered by Progent to help your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authorized remote employees to use IT resources located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can help you to configure and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN connections for a broad selection of devices such as Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable an at-home worker to see and use a remote computer's desktop. This gives network managers substantial control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online support for integrating home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by an entire household and visitors, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can cause throughput and cybersecurity problems. Progent can help you to resolve these issues by delivering expertise like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Business-critical processes may require backup Internet access in the event the normal connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for picking service providers, selecting sensible service bundles, and integrating high-availability Internet connections. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Naples, Florida organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.