Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Naples
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Naples Florida allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your brand as a transparent extension of your regular IT support group. This can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, flesh out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security consultants have acted as transparent supplements to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to widen the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of experience delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but difficult to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service companies rarely have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support organizations an affordable way to keep their own branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program enable you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see additional information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metros is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit requests through your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your assigned mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to act as a sole source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to decline opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal IT service group, responding to your direction, and invoices you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced reporting platform to make sure all IT services performed are fully described. This allows support group to shift service assignments to internal consultants once you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and safely accept additional jobs outside your main fields of excellence and open new territories without the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large team of top-level consultants available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support ranging from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective online service saves money while delivering quick results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Naples, Florida Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can deliver Naples, Florida organizations a wide array of online technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms in Naples, Florida
To learn more information about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Naples, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.