Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Naples company to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Naples, Florida businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can assist you to manage your current conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Naples, Florida company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.