Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Naples company to select the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Naples, Florida businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your current conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Naples, Florida organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.