Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Kansas City
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Kansas City Missouri enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's own branding as a seamless augmentation of your in-house IT services team. These services can help you add to your revenue, expand your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and data security professionals have worked as seamless adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of experience providing remote expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms features seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an effective service desk. But modern ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service companies seldom have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an economical way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see additional details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal work hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You have full control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter requests using your own branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing a request to your assigned mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to act as a sole point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to decline opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your in-house support group, responding to your direction, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting platform to ensure that all services delivered are thoroughly described. This enables you to transfer account responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely take on more opportunities beyond your core fields of excellence and open additional territories without the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service firm by delivering more services to more customers using your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad array of technologies and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Remote Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient online service cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Kansas City, Missouri Organizations
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants can deliver Kansas City, Missouri businesses a broad range of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Organizations in Kansas City, Missouri
For more details about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Kansas City, Missouri, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.