Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Kansas City
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Kansas City Missouri allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your in-house network support group. These services can help you add to your client base, fill out your service offerings, create happy customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, desktop support specialists, network admins, and data security professionals have acted as seamless extensions to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of experience providing online consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service providers offers seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your instructions to provide your clients consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT support organizations rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT service firms an affordable way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
To see more information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter requests by means of your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a request to your designated email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows you to become a sole point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to decline opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal IT service team, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting platform to ensure that all IT services performed are fully documented. This enables your IT support organization to shift account responsibilities to internal consultants when you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently accept additional opportunities beyond your main areas of expertise and open new territories without the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of technologies and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large team of high-level consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online network support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient online service cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Kansas City, Missouri Businesses
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants can provide Kansas City, Missouri businesses a wide array of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Providers in Kansas City, Missouri
For more details about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Kansas City, Missouri, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.