Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Pleasanton
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Pleasanton California allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your own branding as a transparent supplement to your in-house network support team. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, close gaps in your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, PC support technicians, network admins, and data security consultants have worked as seamless extensions to the support staffs of some of the country's largest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of experience delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms offers seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to configure and maintain. Smaller IT support organizations do not have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations an economical way to retain their company branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the range of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For more information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal work hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is available across the country at additional cost.
- You have full control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports by means of your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending an email to your specified mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows you to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your team and core IT skills at your own pace without having to decline opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal IT service group, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting system to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer service responsibilities to internal personnel once you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and affordably accept more opportunities beyond your main fields of expertise and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service provider by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable team of senior technology experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs and produces fast results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Pleasanton, California Companies
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants can provide Pleasanton, California organizations a wide array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in Pleasanton, California
For more details about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Pleasanton, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.