Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in San Diego
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in San Diego California enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a seamless augmentation of your in-house network support team. This can ease the way for you to grow your client base, flesh out your service portfolio, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, desktop support technicians, network admins, and data security consultants have worked as seamless adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the country's largest IT service firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of background providing online expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers offers seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but also a hassle to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support companies rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an affordable way to keep their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
For additional details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit service requests via your own branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a message to your specified mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows you to act as a single point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your clients may need. You can build your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without having to turn down opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house support team, responding to your coordination, and invoices you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service documentation platform to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for support group to shift service assignments to in-house consultants once you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and efficiently accept more jobs beyond your core fields of excellence and serve new territories without the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network service provider by delivering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior IT experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient online support saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for San Diego, California Companies
Progent's veteran team of certified engineers can provide San Diego, California businesses a wide range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms in San Diego, California
To learn more information about Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in San Diego, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.