Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in San Diego
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in San Diego California enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a seamless extension of your regular IT support group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, expand your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless extensions to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of background delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private IT support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations offers seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only costly to license and staff, but difficult to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service companies rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service firms a practical way to keep their custom branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see more information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests using your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by directing a request to your dedicated email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to become a sole point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your customers may require. You can build your team and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to say no to new business due to a lack of expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal IT service group, responding to your direction, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting platform to make sure all IT services performed are fully described. This enables support group to shift account responsibilities to internal personnel when you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and safely accept additional jobs outside your core fields of expertise and serve additional geographies without assuming the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network support provider by offering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of high-level technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for San Diego, California Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified engineers can deliver San Diego, California companies a wide range of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Firms in San Diego, California
For additional information about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in San Diego, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.