Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Skokie
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Skokie Illinois enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your brand as a seamless extension of your in-house IT services team. This can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, expand your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC support specialists, IT administrators, and data security professionals have worked as seamless adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of expertise enables you to broaden the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of background providing remote expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms features transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but also a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT support providers seldom have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an economical way to retain their custom branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution enable you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
For additional information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard work hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is available across the US at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit requests through your branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending a request to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows you to act as a single point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies steadily without being forced to turn down opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service group, under your coordination, and bills you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting system to ensure that all services delivered are thoroughly described. This enables support group to transfer service responsibilities to internal personnel when you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and efficiently accept more opportunities outside your core fields of excellence and open additional territories without the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT service provider by delivering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad range of technologies and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of top-level technology experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Efficient online service saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Skokie, Illinois Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts offers Skokie, Illinois businesses a wide array of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers in Skokie, Illinois
To learn more information about Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Skokie, Illinois, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.