Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Cheyenne
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Cheyenne Wyoming enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house network support team. This can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, flesh out your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network experts, desktop support specialists, IT administrators, and data security consultants have worked as seamless extensions to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of background providing online consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills you directly and performs under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service organizations rarely have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an economical way to keep their custom branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program enable you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For more details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports through your own branded web portal, an 800 number, or by sending a message to your designated mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows you to become a sole source for virtually all technical expertise your customers may need. You can build your team and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to say no to opportunities due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal support team, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service documentation platform to ensure that all services delivered are fully described. This allows your IT support organization to shift account assignments to in-house personnel when you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently take on additional jobs beyond your main areas of excellence and serve new territories without assuming the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network service provider by offering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad array of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large team of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Cheyenne, Wyoming Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers offers Cheyenne, Wyoming organizations a broad array of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Firms in Cheyenne, Wyoming
To learn more information about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Cheyenne, Wyoming, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.