Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Long Beach
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Long Beach California enables you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your company's brand as a seamless extension of your in-house network services team. These services can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, close gaps in your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, PC support specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless adjuncts to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of background delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations offers seamless resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an efficient Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only expensive to license and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT service organizations seldom have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support firms a practical way to keep their company branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow you to increase your support workload, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
To see additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests by means of your own branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a message to your specified email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for practically all technical expertise your customers may require. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down new business due to a lack of expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your internal support team, under your management, and bills you instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting system to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for support group to shift account assignments to internal consultants when you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely accept additional jobs outside your main areas of excellence and serve additional geographies without the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT service provider by delivering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad array of technologies and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large team of senior technology experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective remote support cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Long Beach, California Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Long Beach, California companies a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms in Long Beach, California
For more information about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Long Beach, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.