Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Los Angeles
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Los Angeles California enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular network support team. This can help you add to your revenue, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security professionals have acted as transparent adjuncts to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of experience providing remote expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms features seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your customers support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to an efficient IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Small or niche IT service organizations seldom have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service organizations an affordable way to keep their custom branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
For additional details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports via your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a message to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a single point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your team and core IT skills steadily without being forced to decline new business due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service group, under your direction, and invoices you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting platform to make sure all IT services delivered are fully described. This allows support group to transfer service assignments to internal personnel when you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently accept additional jobs outside your main areas of expertise and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network service provider by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide range of technologies and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large team of senior IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective online support cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Los Angeles, California Organizations
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants offers Los Angeles, California companies a wide array of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Providers in Los Angeles, California
To learn more information about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Los Angeles, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.