Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Los Angeles
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Los Angeles California allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's own branding as a seamless extension of your regular IT support team. These services can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, expand your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support technicians, network admins, and data security consultants have worked as transparent extensions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of experience providing online consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms offers seamless resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but challenging to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT service providers do not have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an affordable way to keep their company branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
For more information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You have full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit requests by means of your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows you to become a sole source for virtually all IT expertise your customers may need. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to decline new business due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house support team, under your management, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service documentation platform to make sure all services performed are thoroughly described. This enables you to shift service responsibilities to internal consultants when you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and affordably accept more jobs beyond your core fields of expertise and open new geographies without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network support firm by delivering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide array of technologies and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a large team of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs while delivering quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Los Angeles, California Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers offers Los Angeles, California organizations a broad array of online consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers in Los Angeles, California
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Los Angeles, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.