Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Midland
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Midland Texas allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your own branding as a transparent augmentation of your regular IT services group. These services can help you grow your revenue, close gaps in your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent expansions to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of experience delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any private IT support company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient IT Call Center. But modern ticketing platforms are not only costly to license and staff, but challenging to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service organizations do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support firms an affordable way to keep their own branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable you to expand your support volume, the range of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
For additional information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter requests using your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing an email to your specified mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies steadily without being forced to turn down opportunities due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal IT service team, under your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting platform to ensure that all services performed are fully documented. This enables support group to transfer service assignments to in-house personnel once you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and efficiently take on more opportunities beyond your core fields of expertise and open additional territories without the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network service provider by offering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable roster of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support saves money while delivering fast results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Midland, Texas Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants offers Midland, Texas organizations a wide array of remote consulting and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Midland, Texas
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Midland, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.