Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Yonkers
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Yonkers New York enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a transparent supplement to your regular IT services team. This can help you grow your revenue, flesh out your service offerings, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, desktop support specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent expansions to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of background delivering online expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but challenging to set up and manage. Smaller IT support firms do not have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT support firms an affordable way to keep their company branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow you to increase your support volume, the range of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
To see additional details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is available across the US at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports by means of your branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a message to your designated email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows your support team to act as a single source for virtually all technical expertise your customers may require. You can build your team and core in-house competencies steadily without having to decline opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal support group, responding to your management, and invoices you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully described. This makes it easy for you to shift account responsibilities to internal consultants when you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and safely take on additional jobs outside your main fields of excellence and open new territories without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network service firm by offering more services to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide range of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior consultants available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Yonkers, New York Companies
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers offers Yonkers, New York companies a wide array of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations in Yonkers, New York
To learn more details about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Yonkers, New York, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.