Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Boise
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Boise Idaho enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT support group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, expand your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT admins, and data security professionals have worked as transparent supplements to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of background delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to configure and manage. Small or niche IT service firms do not have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT service firms a practical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
For more details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metro areas is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter incident reports by means of your custom branded web portal, an 800 number, or by sending a message to your specified mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows you to act as a single source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without having to say no to opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your internal IT service team, under your direction, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting platform to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly documented. This enables support group to shift account responsibilities to internal personnel once you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and affordably take on additional opportunities beyond your main areas of expertise and serve new geographies without the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network support firm by delivering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large team of high-level IT experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Boise, Idaho Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can provide Boise, Idaho companies a broad array of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Providers in Boise, Idaho
To learn more information about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Boise, Idaho, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.