Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Lincoln
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Lincoln Nebraska allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a transparent supplement to your regular network support group. This can help you add to your client base, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent supplements to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT service firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to widen the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of background providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an efficient IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not only expensive to license and staff, but also difficult to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support providers seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the range of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports using your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your designated email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows your support team to become a sole source for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without having to say no to new business owing to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house support group, under your direction, and bills you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation system to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This allows your IT support organization to shift account assignments to in-house consultants once you have sufficient staff and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and efficiently accept more jobs outside your main areas of excellence and open additional territories without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network support provider by offering more solutions to more customers using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of high-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient online support saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Lincoln, Nebraska Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants can provide Lincoln, Nebraska organizations a wide array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Organizations in Lincoln, Nebraska
To learn more information about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Lincoln, Nebraska, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.