Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Lincoln
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Lincoln Nebraska allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT services team. This can ease the way for you to grow your client base, expand your service portfolio, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, PC support specialists, IT admins, and data security professionals have acted as transparent adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of experience providing online expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms features seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices you directly and works under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of an effective Help Desk. But modern ticketing systems are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also difficult to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support organizations seldom have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT service firms a practical way to keep their company branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the range of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For more information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit incident reports using your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a request to your assigned mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies steadily without having to decline new business owing to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service group, responding to your coordination, and bills you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent uses an advanced documentation system to make sure all services performed are fully described. This allows you to transfer account assignments to in-house personnel once you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely take on more opportunities beyond your core fields of excellence and open new territories without the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive IT service firm by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Lincoln, Nebraska Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants can provide Lincoln, Nebraska companies a broad range of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Lincoln, Nebraska
For more details about Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Lincoln, Nebraska, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.