Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Lincoln
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Lincoln Nebraska allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your in-house network support group. This can help you add to your revenue, expand your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network experts, PC support specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with 20 years of experience providing online consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices you directly and works under your direction to provide your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful Help Desk. But modern ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT support providers rarely have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations a practical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
For more details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter service requests through your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to decline new business due to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal support group, responding to your coordination, and invoices you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service documentation system to ensure that all services performed are fully described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer account assignments to internal personnel when you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and efficiently take on additional opportunities outside your main areas of excellence and open additional territories without the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network support provider by offering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of top-level IT experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Effective online service saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Lincoln, Nebraska Businesses
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants can deliver Lincoln, Nebraska companies a broad array of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Organizations in Lincoln, Nebraska
For more details about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Lincoln, Nebraska, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.