Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Minnetonka
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Minnetonka Minnesota enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your own branding as a transparent augmentation of your regular network services team. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless expansions to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of expertise enables you to broaden the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of experience delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service firms offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT service companies seldom have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT support organizations an economical way to retain their company branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
For more information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests by means of your own branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a request to your assigned email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a sole source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies steadily without having to say no to new business due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal IT service group, responding to your direction, and invoices you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting platform to make sure all services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for support group to transfer service assignments to internal personnel once you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely accept more opportunities outside your core areas of excellence and serve new territories without the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network service provider by offering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of top-level technology experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective online support cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Minnetonka, Minnesota Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers can provide Minnetonka, Minnesota companies a broad range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in Minnetonka, Minnesota
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Minnetonka, Minnesota, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.