Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in San Rafael
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in San Rafael California allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's own branding as a transparent extension of your regular network services team. This can ease the way for you to add to your client base, expand your service portfolio, create happy customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network experts, desktop support technicians, IT administrators, and data security professionals have acted as seamless extensions to the support staffs of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support firm with two decades of background providing remote expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private IT services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices your firm directly and performs under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also difficult to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service companies rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT support organizations an economical way to keep their company branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
For additional details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is offered across the country at additional cost.
- You have full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit service requests through your own branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a request to your specified email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows your support team to act as a sole source for virtually all technical expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to decline opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house support team, responding to your direction, and invoices you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service reporting platform to make sure all IT services performed are fully documented. This allows support group to transfer service assignments to internal personnel once you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and affordably accept additional opportunities beyond your core fields of expertise and serve additional geographies without the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT support firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad array of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a large roster of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for San Rafael, California Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers can deliver San Rafael, California businesses a broad array of online consulting and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in San Rafael, California
For additional information about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in San Rafael, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.