Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in San Rafael
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in San Rafael California enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your own branding as a seamless extension of your in-house IT support team. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, flesh out your service catalog, create happy customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and data security consultants have acted as seamless extensions to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of background providing online consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations features seamless resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices you directly and performs under your instructions to provide your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind a successful Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but also difficult to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support companies do not have the necessary resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT support organizations an economical way to retain their company branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
For more information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers submit incident reports via your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a request to your designated mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can build your staff and core IT skills steadily without having to say no to new business owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service team, under your management, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting system to ensure that all IT services performed are fully described. This allows your IT support organization to shift account assignments to internal consultants when you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and affordably take on more opportunities outside your core fields of expertise and open new territories without the risks involved with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network support provider by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a broad range of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of senior technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective remote support saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for San Rafael, California Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants and technical experts offers San Rafael, California organizations a broad range of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations in San Rafael, California
For more information about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in San Rafael, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.