Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Scottsdale
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Scottsdale Arizona enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your own branding as a seamless augmentation of your in-house network services team. These services can help you grow your revenue, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent extensions to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to widen the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of experience delivering online expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to provide your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support firms rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT service firms an economical way to retain their own branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services enable you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
To see more information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal work hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is available across the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests via your branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing a request to your specified mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to become a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to decline opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal support group, under your coordination, and bills you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting platform to make sure all IT services delivered are fully described. This makes it easy for you to transfer account assignments to in-house consultants when you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can easily and efficiently accept additional opportunities outside your main areas of expertise and open new geographies without assuming the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT service provider by offering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide range of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a large team of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Scottsdale, Arizona Organizations
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Scottsdale, Arizona businesses a wide array of remote consulting and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers in Scottsdale, Arizona
To learn additional information about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Scottsdale, Arizona, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.