Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Scottsdale
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Scottsdale Arizona allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your company's brand as a seamless augmentation of your in-house IT support group. This can ease the way for you to add to your client base, close gaps in your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network engineers, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless extensions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise enables you to widen the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of background providing online expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms features transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective Help Desk. But modern ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but challenging to configure and manage. Smaller IT support organizations seldom have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to expand your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
To see additional information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard work hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers submit requests via your branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending an email to your designated mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to become a sole source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can build your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service team, under your management, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service documentation platform to ensure that all services delivered are fully documented. This allows you to shift service responsibilities to internal consultants when you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely accept more opportunities outside your main fields of excellence and serve additional territories without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large roster of high-level consultants available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Scottsdale, Arizona Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Scottsdale, Arizona organizations a broad range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Organizations in Scottsdale, Arizona
For additional details about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Scottsdale, Arizona, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.