Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Springfield
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Springfield Illinois allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your brand as a seamless extension of your in-house network support group. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, flesh out your service portfolio, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network experts, PC support specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent extensions to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of experience providing online consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills you directly and works under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but also challenging to configure and manage. Smaller IT support organizations seldom have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations an affordable way to keep their company branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the range of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
For more information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is available across the US at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit incident reports via your branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a request to your dedicated email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to become a sole point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can build your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service team, under your management, and invoices you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service documentation platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This allows support group to transfer account assignments to internal consultants once you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and affordably accept more jobs beyond your main areas of excellence and serve additional geographies without the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT support provider by delivering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of top-level consultants available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient online service saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Springfield, Illinois Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Springfield, Illinois companies a wide array of online technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Providers in Springfield, Illinois
For more details about Progent's reseller program for network service firms in Springfield, Illinois, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.