Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Wilmington
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Wilmington Delaware allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your company's own branding as a seamless augmentation of your regular IT support team. This can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, close gaps in your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent supplements to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of background providing online expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms features seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also difficult to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service firms seldom have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT service firms a practical way to keep their own branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable you to increase your support workload, the range of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
To see additional information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients submit requests by means of your branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a message to your designated email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to act as a sole source for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to decline new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal support team, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service reporting platform to ensure that all services delivered are fully described. This allows your IT support organization to shift service responsibilities to internal consultants when you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and affordably accept additional opportunities beyond your main areas of expertise and open additional geographies without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT service firm by offering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large team of senior technology experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective online service cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Wilmington, Delaware Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants can deliver Wilmington, Delaware businesses a wide range of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Firms in Wilmington, Delaware
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Wilmington, Delaware, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.