Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Dayton
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Dayton Ohio enables you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's own branding as a transparent augmentation of your in-house IT support team. This can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and data security professionals have worked as seamless extensions to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to broaden the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support company with 20 years of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations features transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent invoices you directly and works under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only expensive to license and staff, but also difficult to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service organizations seldom have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms a practical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the range of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
To see more details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is offered across the country at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter incident reports via your branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing an email to your specified mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to become a sole source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can build your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to decline new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house support team, responding to your management, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation platform to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for support group to transfer account responsibilities to internal consultants when you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept more jobs beyond your core fields of expertise and open additional geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network support provider by offering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a sizable team of top-level consultants available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Dayton, Ohio Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can deliver Dayton, Ohio companies a broad array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Firms in Dayton, Ohio
For more details about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Dayton, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.