Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Fort Wayne
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Fort Wayne Indiana allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your company's own branding as a transparent extension of your in-house network services team. This can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, expand your service offerings, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's roster of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and data security professionals have acted as seamless expansions to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of background providing online consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations features transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices you directly and works under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT support firms do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations an affordable way to keep their own branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You have full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter requests using your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your designated mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your clients may need. You can build your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to decline new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT service team, under your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an advanced documentation system to make sure all services performed are thoroughly described. This enables your IT support organization to shift service responsibilities to internal consultants once you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently take on additional opportunities beyond your main areas of excellence and open additional territories without assuming the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network service provider by offering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large team of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts hold top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Fort Wayne, Indiana Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Fort Wayne, Indiana organizations a wide array of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Organizations in Fort Wayne, Indiana
To learn more information about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Fort Wayne, Indiana, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.