Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Petaluma
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Petaluma California enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's own branding as a transparent augmentation of your in-house network support group. These services can help you add to your revenue, fill out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, desktop support technicians, IT admins, and data security professionals have worked as transparent adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is a network support company with two decades of experience providing online expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your direction to provide your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support providers do not have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations a practical way to keep their own branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the range of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For additional information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is available across the US at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients submit service requests using your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by directing a message to your specified email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows you to act as a single source for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can grow your team and core IT skills steadily without having to turn down new business owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house support team, under your management, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation platform to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for support group to shift service assignments to in-house consultants once you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and affordably accept more jobs beyond your core fields of excellence and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support firm by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large team of senior IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient online service saves money and produces quick results.
- Major Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Petaluma, California Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Petaluma, California businesses a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations in Petaluma, California
To learn more details about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Petaluma, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.