Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Petaluma
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Petaluma California allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your own branding as a transparent supplement to your in-house network support group. These services can help you grow your client base, expand your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent supplements to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of background providing remote expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations features seamless resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills you directly and works under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful Help Desk. But modern ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but challenging to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support companies rarely have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an affordable way to keep their custom branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
For more information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard business hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit service requests through your custom branded web portal, an 800 number, or by sending an email to your assigned mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a single source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without having to say no to new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house support group, under your management, and invoices you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service reporting system to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This enables support group to transfer account responsibilities to internal consultants once you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and efficiently take on additional opportunities beyond your main areas of expertise and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network support firm by offering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large roster of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Effective online service cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Petaluma, California Organizations
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants and technical experts offers Petaluma, California organizations a wide array of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Petaluma, California
For more information about Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Petaluma, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.