Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Brooklyn
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Brooklyn New York allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular network services team. This can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, expand your service catalog, create happy customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC support technicians, IT admins, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless supplements to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills you directly and works under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind a successful service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and manage. Smaller IT service organizations seldom have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT support firms an affordable way to retain their company branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
For more information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter requests using your branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending a request to your dedicated email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your customers may need. You can build your team and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to say no to opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house support group, responding to your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced documentation platform to make sure all services performed are fully described. This allows you to shift account responsibilities to internal personnel once you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and safely accept additional opportunities beyond your main areas of expertise and open new territories without the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum network service provider by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad array of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large team of high-level consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Brooklyn, New York Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants offers Brooklyn, New York businesses a broad range of remote consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in Brooklyn, New York
To learn additional information about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Brooklyn, New York, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.