Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Fort Collins
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Fort Collins Colorado enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your brand as a transparent extension of your in-house network support team. These services can help you add to your client base, close gaps in your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's roster of network engineers, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of experience providing remote expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any private IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers offers seamless resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills you directly and performs under your instructions to provide your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of a successful service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support companies do not have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT service organizations a practical way to keep their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For additional information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You have full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit requests using your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending a request to your designated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows your support team to become a single source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your team and core IT skills at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities owing to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your in-house support group, responding to your coordination, and invoices you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting system to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly described. This allows support group to shift account responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and affordably take on more jobs outside your core areas of excellence and serve additional territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network service provider by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of technologies and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of senior technology experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient online service saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Fort Collins, Colorado Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants and technical experts offers Fort Collins, Colorado businesses a wide array of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations in Fort Collins, Colorado
For more details about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Fort Collins, Colorado, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.