Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Irving
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Irving Texas allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your own branding as a transparent extension of your in-house network services team. This can help you add to your client base, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network engineers, PC support technicians, IT admins, and data security professionals have worked as seamless expansions to the support staffs of some of the worldís largest IT service firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to widen the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of background providing online consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service providers features seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but difficult to configure and maintain. Smaller IT support providers do not have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT support firms an affordable way to retain their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services enable you to increase your support workload, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
For additional information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter requests via your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a message to your designated mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows you to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can build your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal support team, under your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation system to make sure all IT services performed are fully documented. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer account responsibilities to internal personnel once you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and safely take on additional jobs beyond your main fields of expertise and serve new territories without the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT support provider by offering more solutions to more customers using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class support in a broad range of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a large team of high-level technology experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective remote service saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Irving, Texas Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants can deliver Irving, Texas organizations a broad array of remote consulting and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Organizations in Irving, Texas
To learn more details about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Irving, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.