Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Midtown Manhattan
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Midtown Manhattan New York allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's own branding as a transparent supplement to your regular IT services team. This can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, expand your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT admins, and data security professionals have worked as seamless adjuncts to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of background delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your customers consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT service companies do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT service organizations an economical way to retain their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop support staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
For more details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You have full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit service requests through your own branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by directing a request to your specified email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows your support team to become a single point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to decline new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service group, responding to your coordination, and bills you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service documentation system to make sure all services performed are fully described. This allows you to shift service responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently take on more jobs outside your main fields of excellence and open new geographies without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network service firm by offering more services to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large team of high-level IT experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Happy clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective remote support cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Midtown Manhattan, New York Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants and technical experts offers Midtown Manhattan, New York businesses a broad range of online consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Organizations in Midtown Manhattan, New York
For additional details about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Midtown Manhattan, New York, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.