Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Milwaukee
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Milwaukee Wisconsin enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your brand as a seamless supplement to your regular IT support group. This can help you grow your client base, close gaps in your service catalog, create happy customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network experts, PC support specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless extensions to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of background providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but a hassle to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service organizations do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support organizations an economical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable you to increase your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
To see additional details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit service requests via your own branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your specified email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your clients may need. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your internal support team, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service reporting platform to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This allows your IT support organization to transfer account responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and affordably accept additional jobs beyond your core areas of expertise and open additional territories without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support provider by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large team of top-level technology experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Milwaukee, Wisconsin Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants can provide Milwaukee, Wisconsin companies a wide array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.