Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Philadelphia
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Philadelphia Pennsylvania allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's brand as a seamless augmentation of your regular network support team. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, expand your service offerings, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and data security consultants have worked as seamless adjuncts to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT service firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of experience delivering online expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support firms rarely have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT support firms an affordable way to retain their custom branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
For additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports via your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your designated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows your support team to act as a single source for virtually all technical expertise your customers may require. You can build your team and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to turn down new business owing to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal IT service team, responding to your coordination, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting platform to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for support group to shift service responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and affordably accept more jobs beyond your main areas of excellence and open new territories without the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network service firm by delivering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad array of technologies and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service saves money and produces quick results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants can provide Philadelphia, Pennsylvania companies a wide range of online technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Organizations in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
To learn more details about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.