Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Rockville
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Rockville Maryland allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's brand as a transparent extension of your regular IT support team. These services can help you add to your revenue, expand your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, desktop support specialists, IT admins, and data security consultants have acted as seamless supplements to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT service firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of experience providing online consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations features seamless resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also difficult to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support providers rarely have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT service organizations an economical way to keep their company branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
For additional information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard work hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is available across the country at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit requests using your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending a message to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your team and core in-house competencies steadily without having to decline new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your internal support group, under your direction, and invoices you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation platform to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This allows you to shift account responsibilities to internal consultants when you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and affordably take on more jobs outside your main fields of excellence and open new geographies without the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum network service firm by offering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable team of senior technology experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient online support saves money while delivering quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Rockville, Maryland Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers can provide Rockville, Maryland businesses a broad array of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Organizations in Rockville, Maryland
For additional details about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Rockville, Maryland, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.