Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Rockville
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Rockville Maryland enables you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your own branding as a seamless extension of your regular network support group. These services can help you grow your client base, flesh out your service offerings, create happy customers, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network engineers, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and data security professionals have worked as seamless adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of experience providing remote consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service providers offers seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your direction to provide your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an effective IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but challenging to set up and manage. Smaller IT service providers do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations an economical way to retain their company branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
To see additional information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is offered across the country at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit incident reports by means of your branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing a request to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows you to act as a single source for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities owing to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal IT service group, responding to your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class documentation platform to make sure all services performed are fully described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to shift service responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and affordably take on more opportunities beyond your main areas of excellence and serve additional geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network service firm by delivering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class support in a broad array of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a sizable team of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Rockville, Maryland Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants offers Rockville, Maryland companies a broad range of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Organizations in Rockville, Maryland
To learn more details about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Rockville, Maryland, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.