Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Salem
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Salem Oregon allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT services group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, flesh out your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless expansions to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT service firms. Progentís range of expertise enables you to widen the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of background delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills you directly and performs under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only expensive to license and staff, but a hassle to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service companies do not have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT service firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see additional details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit incident reports via your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your assigned mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows you to become a single source for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without having to turn down new business owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service team, responding to your direction, and invoices you instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation system to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This enables your IT support organization to transfer service assignments to in-house consultants once you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and safely accept additional jobs outside your core fields of expertise and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support provider by delivering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad array of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large roster of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Major Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Salem, Oregon Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Salem, Oregon organizations a broad array of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Providers in Salem, Oregon
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Salem, Oregon, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.