Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Schaumburg
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Schaumburg Illinois enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's brand as a transparent supplement to your regular IT support team. These services can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, expand your service portfolio, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT admins, and data security professionals have acted as transparent extensions to the support staffs of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of background providing online consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT support organizations seldom have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT service firms an economical way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow you to increase your support volume, the range of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For more information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metro areas is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter requests using your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a message to your specified email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows you to act as a sole source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without having to decline new business due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house support group, under your management, and bills you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation system to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This enables you to shift service responsibilities to internal personnel once you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and affordably accept more jobs beyond your core fields of excellence and serve additional territories without assuming the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network service firm by offering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad range of technologies and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large team of senior consultants available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective online support cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Schaumburg, Illinois Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants can provide Schaumburg, Illinois businesses a broad array of online consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Firms in Schaumburg, Illinois
For additional information about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Schaumburg, Illinois, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.