Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in San Jose
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in San Jose California allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's brand as a seamless supplement to your regular network support group. This can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, close gaps in your service offerings, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, desktop support specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent supplements to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations offers transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills you directly and works under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but also challenging to set up and manage. Smaller IT support companies rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT support organizations a practical way to keep their own branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
To see more information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal work hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter service requests via your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a request to your designated mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to act as a single source for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to decline new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service group, responding to your coordination, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service documentation platform to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This allows you to transfer account responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and safely take on additional jobs outside your main areas of expertise and open additional geographies without assuming the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support provider by offering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of high-level consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for San Jose, California Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can deliver San Jose, California companies a wide array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Providers in San Jose, California
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in San Jose, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.