Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Chicago
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Chicago Illinois allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular network services group. This can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, fill out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC support specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent supplements to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT service companies rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an affordable way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
To see more details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter requests by means of your own branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your specified mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your customers may require. You can build your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to decline new business owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your internal support team, responding to your coordination, and invoices you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation system to make sure all IT services performed are fully described. This makes it easy for support group to transfer account assignments to in-house consultants once you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and efficiently accept more jobs beyond your main areas of excellence and serve additional territories without the risks involved with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network service firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable roster of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Chicago, Illinois Organizations
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants can deliver Chicago, Illinois organizations a broad range of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers in Chicago, Illinois
For more information about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Chicago, Illinois, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.