Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Chicago
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Chicago Illinois allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your company's brand as a seamless extension of your in-house network services team. This can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, desktop support technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the country's largest IT service firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is a network support company with two decades of background providing online consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but also a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT support firms do not have the necessary resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support organizations an economical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
To see additional information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is offered throughout the US at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit incident reports using your branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a message to your dedicated email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows you to become a single point of contact for practically all technical expertise your customers may require. You can grow your team and core IT skills at your own pace without having to say no to new business owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service team, under your coordination, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an advanced reporting system to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully described. This enables support group to transfer service assignments to internal personnel when you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and efficiently take on additional opportunities outside your main areas of excellence and open additional geographies without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network service firm by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Effective online support saves money and produces quick results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Chicago, Illinois Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers can deliver Chicago, Illinois businesses a broad array of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Chicago, Illinois
For additional information about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Chicago, Illinois, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.