Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Napa
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Napa California enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your brand as a seamless supplement to your regular IT services team. This can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support technicians, network admins, and data security consultants have acted as seamless expansions to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with two decades of experience providing online consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations offers transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an effective service desk. But modern ticketing systems are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but difficult to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service companies do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT support organizations a practical way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see additional information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests by means of your own branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a message to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows your support team to act as a sole source for practically all IT expertise your customers may require. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to say no to new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal IT service team, responding to your coordination, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting system to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This enables you to transfer account assignments to internal personnel when you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and affordably take on additional opportunities outside your core fields of excellence and serve additional geographies without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT service firm by offering more services to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class support in a wide range of technologies and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable roster of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs while delivering quick results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Napa, California Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers offers Napa, California businesses a broad array of online consulting and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers in Napa, California
For additional details about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Napa, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.