Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Toronto
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Toronto Ontario enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your company's brand as a transparent supplement to your in-house network services group. These services can help you grow your revenue, flesh out your service portfolio, create happy customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent extensions to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with two decades of experience delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only expensive to license and staff, but also difficult to set up and manage. Smaller IT support providers rarely have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support organizations an affordable way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
To see more information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard business hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You have full control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter service requests through your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a message to your specified mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a sole source for practically all technical expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and core IT skills steadily without having to decline new business due to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal IT service team, under your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service documentation system to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This enables support group to transfer service responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and safely accept more jobs beyond your core areas of expertise and serve new geographies without the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive IT service firm by offering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a sizable team of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient online service saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Toronto, Ontario Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants can deliver Toronto, Ontario organizations a wide range of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in Toronto, Ontario
To learn additional information about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Toronto, Ontario, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.