Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Webster
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Webster Texas enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT support group. This can help you grow your client base, close gaps in your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is a network support company with two decades of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service firms features seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only expensive to license and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support firms rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms a practical way to keep their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
To see more information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter requests by means of your own branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing an email to your designated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your customers may need. You can build your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without having to say no to opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal IT service group, responding to your direction, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting platform to ensure that all services performed are fully described. This makes it easy for support group to transfer service responsibilities to internal personnel once you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and safely take on more opportunities beyond your core areas of excellence and serve additional territories without the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT service provider by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable team of senior IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money while delivering fast results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Webster, Texas Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts offers Webster, Texas organizations a broad range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Providers in Webster, Texas
For additional information about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Webster, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.