Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your New Orleans company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can help New Orleans, Louisiana organizations to with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be particularly challenging if you must accommodate a mix of personal equipment like desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering remote help for both legacy and current technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for making essential upgrades. Support services available from Progent to assist your company to implement a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to create a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home employees to access IT resources located at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to configure and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN connections for a broad range of devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a telecommuter to see and use a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives IT managers significant control over the computing environment of at-home employees and offers them a familiar experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for configuring routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by an entire household and guests, are frequently used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these issues by delivering services that include Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Line-of-business applications may require redundant Internet access in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers expertise for picking ISPs, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet access. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your New Orleans, Louisiana company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.