Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your New Orleans company to select the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help New Orleans, Louisiana businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many organizations use a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for other Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help your business to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your New Orleans, Louisiana business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.