Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your New Orleans organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help New Orleans, Louisiana businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your New Orleans, Louisiana company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.