Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Newark
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Newark New Jersey allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's brand as a transparent augmentation of your regular IT support team. This can help you grow your client base, expand your service catalog, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC support technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent supplements to the support groups of some of the country's largest IT service businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of background providing online expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of an effective IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also difficult to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT service providers do not have the necessary resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT service firms an affordable way to keep their company branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop support staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
For additional details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter requests through your branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending a request to your assigned mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your clients may need. You can grow your team and core IT skills steadily without being forced to decline opportunities due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal support group, responding to your direction, and invoices you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service documentation platform to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly described. This enables you to shift account assignments to internal personnel once you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and affordably accept more opportunities beyond your main areas of expertise and open additional territories without the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support provider by offering more solutions to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad array of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable team of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Newark, New Jersey Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers can deliver Newark, New Jersey businesses a broad array of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Newark, New Jersey
For additional information about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Newark, New Jersey, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.