Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Oakland
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Oakland California allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's brand as a seamless extension of your regular IT support team. These services can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, fill out your service portfolio, create happy customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network engineers, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and data security consultants have worked as seamless expansions to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with two decades of background delivering remote consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind a successful IT Call Center. But modern ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also difficult to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service firms seldom have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support firms a practical way to retain their company branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
For more information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is available across the US at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter service requests via your branded web portal, an 800 number, or by sending an email to your assigned mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows you to act as a sole point of contact for practically all technical expertise your customers may need. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies steadily without being forced to turn down opportunities due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house support team, under your coordination, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting system to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This enables you to shift service responsibilities to internal consultants once you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and efficiently take on more jobs outside your core areas of expertise and serve additional territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT service provider by delivering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class support in a wide range of technologies and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a large roster of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Oakland, California Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Oakland, California organizations a broad array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Firms in Oakland, California
For additional details about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Oakland, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.