Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Oakland
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Oakland California enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a seamless augmentation of your regular IT support team. These services can help you grow your client base, fill out your service offerings, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless supplements to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to broaden the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of experience delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has provided online technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your instructions to provide your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is fundamental to an efficient IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to configure and maintain. Smaller IT support companies do not have the necessary resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms a practical way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow you to increase your support workload, the range of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
For additional details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients submit service requests via your own branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your assigned mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to become a sole source for virtually all technical expertise your customers may need. You can grow your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without having to say no to opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal IT service group, under your management, and invoices you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation platform to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This enables support group to transfer account responsibilities to internal personnel once you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and efficiently accept more jobs outside your core fields of expertise and serve additional geographies without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network support firm by offering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable team of senior IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Oakland, California Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants and technical experts offers Oakland, California companies a broad array of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in Oakland, California
For more information about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Oakland, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.