Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Oakland company to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Oakland, California businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can assist you to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
assist you to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Oakland, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.