Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Oakland organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top value. Progent offers services that go from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Oakland, California businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
help your business to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Oakland, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.