Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Oklahoma CIty
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Oklahoma CIty Oklahoma allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's own branding as a transparent supplement to your regular network services group. These services can help you grow your revenue, flesh out your service catalog, create happy customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent expansions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of background delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private IT support company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations offers transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for customers who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective Help Desk. But modern ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT service firms do not have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT service firms an economical way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services enable you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
To see additional details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter requests via your branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your assigned mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows your support team to act as a single source for virtually all technical expertise your customers may require. You can build your team and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to say no to new business due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service team, responding to your management, and invoices you instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced reporting system to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This enables support group to transfer service assignments to in-house personnel once you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and safely take on additional jobs beyond your main fields of expertise and serve additional geographies without assuming the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT service firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable team of high-level consultants available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Oklahoma CIty, Oklahoma Organizations
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers can deliver Oklahoma CIty, Oklahoma organizations a wide range of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms in Oklahoma CIty, Oklahoma
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Oklahoma CIty, Oklahoma, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.